Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Internet Power



   Early in September, I came across a new introduction that one of our furniture lines was releasing.  I looked at it for awhile, but I couldn't quite decide if I liked it or not.  I decided to post it on our Facebook page, with the simple question, "Do you love love it, or hate it?"  I didn't think much of it at the time.  It was just another Facebook post, right?
   Well, it must have struck a cord with people, because over the next couple of days, it started to take off.  Within just two or three weeks, over 650,000 people saw that post.  Over 26,000 people "liked" it, and another 27,000 people took the time to leave a comment!  I was trying to keep a tally of love or hate, but it was too overwhelming.
   Finally, after a few weeks, the hoopla settled down, and things got back to normal.  The funny thing is - I still don't know if I like it or not!